- Where's my order confirmation email?
- Please check your spam or junk mail folder - it might be there.
- If you set up an account when you checked out please log into your account.
- If your order was successful you'll see your order in your account.
- If this doesn't help then contact us and we'll help.
- Are all items shown on your website in stock?
We work very hard to keep our stock levels as complete as possible.
Occasionally items are out of stock, in these instances, you will be advised of a delivery date and if unacceptable offered an immediate refund
- Is my personal information safe?
- Yes. We are are committed to keeping your personal information safe.
- We never pass personal customer information on to any other companies.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express.
We also accept PayPal. If you have a country specific card that we don't accept, you may be able to pay using these two methods.
Unfortunately we can't accept payment by cheque or money transfer.
- How secure is it to order from your website?
- We are committed to making the ordering process as secure as possible for you.
- Credit and Debit card transactions are processed by Paypal - the UK's leading independent payment processor. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation via Paypal.
- Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk.
- Paypal offers a level of encryption that is stronger than from any other Payment Service Provider.
- When will I get my order?
- We despatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day, with the exception of nominated day delivery items that are despatched in accordance with the chosen delivery date.
- Customers in the UK
- if you are offered free delivery we will send it by Royal Mail Tracked which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive with you.
- If you select express or nominated day delivery, we'll send your order using Royal Mail Tracked Next Day or Royal Mail Special Delivery which guarantees delivery before 1pm on your chosen day.
- International Customers
- We send international items by Royal Mail Airsure or Signed for. The service we send it by will depend on what postal services are available in your country.
- Airsure items - to Europe 2-3 working days, rest of the world 4-6 working days.
- Signed For items - to Europe 3-5 working days, rest of the world 5-7 working days.
- We always use Airsure wherever possible as it's a faster service. The following countries accept Airsure deliveries:
- European Union Zones
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain and Sweden
- Non European Union Zones
- Andorra, Azores, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Corsica, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Madeira, Monaco and Switzerland
- Rest of the World
- Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and USA
- Will my order need to be signed for when it's delivered?
- Customers in the UK
- On occasion your order will require a signature when it's delivered. If you're out when delivery is attempted, the postman or delivery driver will leave you a card so you can arrange redelivery or collect it from your local sorting office.
- International Customers
- Items sent using Airsure don't need a signature to be delivered as they are scanned. Signed for items will need a signature.
- Do you deliver to my country?
- We deliver almost anywhere in the world. Our international delivery costs just £6.95 per order.
- Just choose your country from the list at checkout. If your country isn't listed here it's because we currently don't ship there.
- How can I track my order?
- Please contact us with your order number and we will give you the tracking number for the package.
- Returning Goods
- How do I return an item?
- It's easy. Just go to our returns page: http://www.hackneyjewellers.com/Returns-Exchanges.html and follow the instructions. We'll then email you back with full details on how to return your item. Or, if you set up an account at the time of ordering, just log into your account and request a return from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- I should have received my order by now, what do I do?
- We must allow a total of 15 working days (25 working days for international customers) for the item to arrive before it is determined lost or stolen.
- If this period of time elapses and you've still not received your order, you may choose to have your item resent or request a refund or alternative item.
- lost we can refund you for it once the time period above has elapsed.